Job Purpose: Provide proactive assistance to team members in graphic designing, VDO production and admin tasks.
- Effectively handle in-house graphic designing and VDO materials.
- Prepare materials and equipment as well as all administrative tasks for the team based on team’s requirement.
- Manage Corporate Communications freebies stocks and provide stock list update to the team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or otherwise will be given.
• Bachelors’ degree or higher in communication Arts or related field or newly grad is welcome.
• Creative and can-do attitude.
• Good command in written Thai and English
• Possess good communications skills
• Sense of urgency and ownership
• Can work independently
• Be passionate, work with integrity, and willing to learn
location: Chai Tai Headquarters (BTS Bangchak)
Working Day: Mon - Fri 8 a.m. - 5.30 p.m.
Salary: 17,000 - 22,000
Benefits & welfare
1. Group health insurance
2. Accident insurance (การประกันอุบัติเหตุตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง)
3. Financial allowance In the case of death of family members
4. Annual physical examination
5. Bonus guarantee for 2 months
6. Provident fund